Hour 1-3 Radiology
- Overview of X-ray Physics
- Clinical Analysis of Plain Film Radiographs
- Full Spine Radiographs
- Stress Films
Hour 4 Professional Boundaries
- Introduction to the definitions of professional boundaries and professional boundary crossings and violations .
- Perspectives on the inherent power imbalance seen in the doctor-patient relationship.
- Analysis of the concepts of transference and countertransference in the doctor – patient relationship.
- Overview of the three forms of medical power found in the doctor/ patient relationship.
- Identification of the various professional boundary violations seen in Chiropractic practice.