Online Chiropractic Continuing Education
What is TheWiseDC.com?
TheWiseDC.com is the most popular, respected and often used source for Online Chiropractic Continuing Education in the world.
Online Chiropractic Continuing Education at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home or office, day or night 24/7.
Why TheWiseDC.com is the Wise Choice for Online Chiropractic CE
- TheWiseDC.com provides chiropractors with a choice of 24 cutting edge topics totalling 175 courses offered in 4 hour, 6 hour, 8 hour, 10 hour, 12 hour, and 15 hour modules. This format allows the subscriber to meet the hourly credit requirements for their particular state.
- TheWiseDC.com Online Chiropractic Continuing Education allows you to learn at your own pace in the comfort of your home or office at any time of the day or night, 24/7. Read the text, complete required hours and course activity, successfully complete the 50 question multiple choice quiz and immediately print your certificate of completion.
- TheWiseDC.com is the wise, cost effective choice for all of your chiropractic continuing education needs. By taking our online courses you completely eliminate all travel expenses typically incurred when you take an onsite seminar.
- Our customer service is second to none, available to answer all of your questions and make your online education a positive experience.
- The Wise DC offers approved Online Chiropractic Continuing Education license renewal seminars, sponsored by a CCE accredited college. Check to see if online continuing education credits are accepted by your state board by clicking on the menu button for approved courses.
- All of our courses were created by Dr. Lou Camilli to promote the chiropractic profession and facilitate the continuing education process. Dr. Camilli began offering his live seminars all across the country in 1994 and pioneered the transformation of onsite chiropractic seminars to internet based learning for the Doctor of Chiropractic.
How do you get started?
To get started click the menu button for Course Procedure for a full description of how our site works, or just click on the Register For Account button and then purchase your course by clicking on “courses by state”.
What Online Chiropractic Continuing Education Courses are offered?
- Ancillary Diagnostic Testing Procedures
- Adjunctive Physiotherapy Procedures
- Chiropractic Guide to Symptoms and Disease
- Chiropractic Sports Medicine
- Chiropractic Treatment of Auto Accident Injuries
- Chiropractic Treatment of Golf Injuries
- Current Trends in Chiropractic Practice and Treatment – New 2017
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Nutritional Deficiencies and Diseases
- Ethics and Chiropractic Practice
- Exercise Strength and Conditioning
- Fundamentals of Clinical Nutrition
- Geriatric Health Care
- Nutritional Therapy
- Orthopedic and Neurological Evaluation
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Health Care – New 2017
- Risk Management and Documentation
- Sports Injuries
- Weight Loss Management, Fitness and Nutrition
- X-ray Fundamentals
How do I earn Online Chiropractic Continuing Education Credits?
Read and review the course the course activity. You may take breaks after each hour. After completion of the required hours, click the Take Test link to answer 50 multiple choice test questions. Upon successful completion, with a passing grade of 75% or better, you will have the ability to instantly print out your official course completion transcript from your account. You can go back and try the quiz again if your score is below 75%.
What is the Cost of Online Chiropractic Continuing Education?
Browse to “Courses by State” from the menu to view courses and currently discounted courses.
What Certification and Certificate programs are offered online?
- 100 Hour Certified Chiropractic Sports Medicine Specialist
- 100 Hour Certified Chiropractic Insurance Consultant
- 50 Hour Nutrition Certificate Program