- Introduction to the definitions of professional boundaries and professional boundary crossings and violations.
- Perspectives on the inherent power imbalance seen in the doctor/ patient relationship.
- Analysis of the concepts of transference and countertransference.
- Overview of the three forms of medical power found in the doctor/ patient relationship.
- Identification of the various professional boundary violations seen in Chiropractic practice.
- Discussion of the laws, policies and rules related to the profession of chiropractic.
- Discussion of professional practice skills in dealing with personal professional boundary related issues.