- Defining the elements of Professionalism in Chiropractic; Professional Responsibility; Professional Autonomy.
- Examination of ethical principles and a comparative analysis of morals and ethics.
- Ethical issues specific to chiropractic to include documentation, evidence-based practice, confidentiality with respect to patient information, informed consent, implied consent and Good Samaritan laws.
- Professional boundary issues specific to chiropractic.
- Methodologies to prevent ethical dilemmas during the practice of chiropractic.