What is the procedure for registering and taking the On-Line Courses?
- To sign up for a course click on the register for account button to register or login if you already have an account.
- Register with a username and password. Include all the required information and write down the username and password that you choose for log-in. They are case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters long. Be sure to use the address that is on your credit card billing statement to avoid having the card declined for a AVS mismatch (Address Verification Service). You can change your account information, except for your license number, on the My Account page and click on Manage Account Details.
- Click on the Approved Courses link to verify which courses are approved for your state. Then click on the link for Courses By State Click on the catalog for your state's approved courses If you wish to take a course click on its corresponding "add to cart" button. You will have access to the course material for 45 days. The course will expire and you will no longer have access to it after 45 days. It is the responsibility of the registrant to satisfy the hours and complete the course by taking the test. TheWiseDC will not accept responsibility for tests not taken in time of a registrant's license renewal date.
- After adding the course to your cart proceed to check out and you will be taken to our secure merchant account system for credit card payment. The subscription terms are for a one time payment giving you access for 45 days.
- After your payment is authorized you will be instructed to go to your My Account page and you will be shown the course material that you have access to in the box titled "DOWNLOADS / COURSE ACCESS". No refunds will be issued after this point.
- When you get to your account area click on the course title that is listed in the downloads area. You must take one course at a time from start to completion including your test.
- Read and review the course material. You will have the option to download the material. After you complete the required hours and course activity you will have access to the proficiency test. Upon successful completion of the test with a passing grade of 75% or better you will be able to immediately print and/or save your official continuing education course completion transcript. You will be able to access your certificate of completion on your My Account page by clicking on My Certificates.
For Technical Support:
Check the Course Procedure page for general course instructions. Check the Frequently Asked Questions page before contacting us for answers to the most common problems or questions. The site is operational 24 hours a day including weekends and holidays. For immediate assistance you can reach the tech support staff via email at [email protected]. You may call the office at 856-455-7703 during regular business hours which are Monday through Friday between 11:00am and 4:00pm eastern time.
For Support Regarding Obtaining Copies of Online Chiropractic Continuing Education Transcripts:
If you are in need of your transcript send an email to [email protected]
TheWiseDC.com cannot guarantee the acceptance of any chiropractic continuing education credits for any material on this website. It is up to the individual to confirm course acceptance with your state examining board. A list of approved courses by state can be viewed by clicking on the "Approved Courses" button on the left menu.