Online Chiropractic Continuing Education
What is TheWiseDC.com?
Online Chiropractic Continuing Education at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home or office, day or night 24/7.
TheWiseDC.com is the most popular, respected and often used source for Online Chiropractic Continuing Education in the world. The Wise DC is the most cost effective seminar in the industry.
Why TheWiseDC.com is the Wise Choice for Online Chiropractic CE
- TheWiseDC.com provides chiropractors with a choice of 24 cutting edge topics totalling 175 courses offered in 4 hour, 6 hour, 8 hour, 10 hour, 12 hour, 15 hour, and 16 hour modules. This format allows the subscriber to meet the hourly credit requirements for their particular state.
- TheWiseDC.com Online Chiropractic Continuing Education allows you to learn at your own pace in the comfort of your home or office at any time of the day or night, 24/7. Read the text, complete required hours and course activity, successfully complete the 50 question multiple choice quiz and immediately print your certificate of completion.
- TheWiseDC.com is the wise, cost effective choice for all of your chiropractic continuing education needs. By taking our online courses you completely eliminate all travel expenses typically incurred when you take an onsite seminar.
- Our customer service is second to none, available to answer all of your questions and make your online education a positive experience.
- The Wise DC offers approved Online Chiropractic Continuing Education license renewal seminars, sponsored by a CCE accredited college. Check to see if online continuing education credits are accepted by your state board by clicking on the menu button for approved courses.
- All of our courses were created by Dr. Lou Camilli to promote the chiropractic profession and facilitate the continuing education process. Dr. Camilli began offering his live seminars all across the country in 1994 and pioneered the transformation of onsite chiropractic seminars to internet based learning for the Doctor of Chiropractic.
How do you get started?
To get started click the menu button for Course Procedure for a full description of how our site works, or just click on the Register For Account button and then purchase your course from the course catalog.
What Online Chiropractic Continuing Education Courses are offered?
- Ancillary Diagnostic Testing Procedures
- Adjunctive Physiotherapy Procedures
- Chiropractic Guide to Symptoms and Disease
- Chiropractic Sports Medicine
- Chiropractic Treatment of Auto Accident Injuries
- Chiropractic Treatment of Golf Injuries
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Nutritional Deficiencies and Diseases
- Ethics and Chiropractic Practice
- Exercise Strength and Conditioning
- Fundamentals of Clinical Nutrition
- Geriatric Health Care
- Nutritional Therapy
- Orthopedic and Neurological Evaluation
- Pain Management
- Risk Management and Documentation
- Sports Injuries
- Weight Loss Management, Fitness and Nutrition
- X-ray Fundamentals
How do I earn Online Chiropractic Continuing Education Credits?
Read and review the course the course activity. You may take breaks after each hour. After completion of the required hours, click the Take Test link to answer 50 multiple choice test questions. Upon successful completion, with a passing grade of 75% or better, you will have the ability to instantly print out your official course completion transcript from your account. You can go back and try the quiz again if your score is below 75%.
What is the Cost of Online Chiropractic Continuing Education?
- Earn 6 hours of chiropractic continuing education credits for $110.
- Earn 8 hours of chiropractic continuing education credits for $150.
- Earn 10 hours of chiropractic continuing education credits for $188.
- Earn 12 hours of chiropractic continuing education credits for $225.
- ( On Sale now - 12 Hour Geriatric Health Care Course, expires 8/31/14 )
- Earn 15 hours of chiropractic continuing education credits for $265.
- Earn 16 hours of chiropractic continuing education credits for $275.
What Certification and Certificate programs are offered online?
- 100 Hour Certified Chiropractic Sports Medicine Specialist
- 100 Hour Certified Chiropractic Insurance Consultant
- 50 Hour Nutrition Certificate Program
- 45 Hour Nutrition Certificate Program
For Technical Support:
Check the Course Procedure page for general course instructions. Check the Frequently Asked Questions page before contacting us for answers to the most common problems or questions. The site is operational 24 hours a day including weekends and holidays so that you can complete your continuing education. For technical support you can reach the tech support staff via email at [email protected]. The office will be closed from Tuesday, August 5th through Monday, August 11th. You may call the office beginning Tuesday, August 12th at 856-455-7703 during regular business hours which are Monday through Thursday between 11:00am and 4:00pm eastern time.
For Support Regarding Obtaining Copies of Online Chiropractic Continuing Education Transcripts:
If you are in need of your transcript send an email to [email protected]
TheWiseDC.com cannot guarantee the acceptance of any chiropractic continuing education credits for any material on this website. It is up to the individual to confirm course acceptance with your state examining board. A list of approved courses by state can be viewed by clicking on the "Approved Courses" button on the left menu.